Digital health service by Hertrika
Hetrika is a digital health service for assessment and prognosis of individual health indicators.
Hetrika is performed by special probability algorithm and uses for the calculation a personal health data and the WHO statistics. Personal health data include data about the current diseases, injuries, risk-factors and self assessment well-being. The WHO statistics used for prognosis include data about the impact of diseases, injuries and risk-factors on health. Accuracy of prognosis depends upon the reliability of personal health data.
Hetrika makes prognoses of the following health indicators:
- Life expectancy;
- Health-adjusted life expectancy (HALE);
- Changing of Health status index over life expectancy;
- Life expectancy with different health status;
- Power of health (indicates your possibility for healthy ageing);
- Impact of each your diseases and injuries on your Power of health;
- Impact of each your risk-factors on your Power of health;